1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Afterdawn - Xbox Live Clan

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by JoshyBoy, Feb 11, 2007.

1. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

Team Afterdawn is an up and coming Xbox Live Clan.

We have only recently started up and are looking for new Afterdawn Xbox Live owners to join our clan.

In the future we hope to be competing online with other clans in clan battles and games to be recognized as one of the best Xbox Live Clans out there.

However, to do this wee need as many Top-Quality members as we can to join, if you are interested in joining then please visit our website and navigate to the joining section.

As soon as we get enough members i will start to look around for any other clans who would like to have a clan battle, but if you do know of any clans that would like a battle please let me or one of the other mods know.

Note that if you want to be a mod, pestering me or any other senior member of staff will not get you anywhere, a the moment i am happy with the amount of mods we have but as the clan gets bigger, we will of course be looking to take on a few more mods. myself and the other mods will decide who this will be and pestering us about it will only loose you credit.

Any other information can be found on our website, and if it is not the chances are that it has been asked and answered on our friendly forums. Please feel free to use the forums, but make sure you stick to the rules...

Team Afterdawn Website

Direct Link To Joining Team AD

Team Afterdawn Forums

Contact us at Teamafterdawn@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks from everyone at Team Afterdawn!

2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

Were here and we are a force to be reckoned with...