1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team noobz may have a solution to fix PSPs bricked from corrupt M33-3 installations

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bu22ard, Aug 22, 2007.

1. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

Team noobz may have a solution to fix PSPs bricked from corrupt M33-3 installations

2. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Your kidding right? OLD NEWS! If you even saw AD's first page you couldn't have missed the news of the "Pandora Battery Ubricker", it is a hardware universal PSP downgrader/unbricker that just uses a battery and memorystick.

3. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

Try looking at the date mate!
    It was the very day that noobz updated their website to say what they were working on, and BEFORE they released it...
    You must have trawled through 4 or 5 pages to find this old post?

Also, it is 'you're kidding' not 'your kidding'...if we are gonna be like that :)

While I am on my soap box, it is not 'Pandora's Jigkick' either (as it says on AD). The JigKick is the name of the Sony battery which this is not. http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=18323
    'Pandora's Battery' is the name of this special service battery created by this hack..

Last edited: Aug 26, 2007
  4. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@bu22ard

No need to be a smartass in your postings. I was sarcastic but was not rude and posting insults. Tell me how many times do you look at the time of posting on a person message when you reply? I bet never, and neither do I. Also no I didn't look through 4-5 pages of posts to find this I found it in the "Threads without Replies" page. If you don't want people to reply to it you should ask a moderator to close the thread. And yes I know the JigKick is Sonys battery and Pandora is the name for the battery hack released by Team C+D.

5. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

maybe i was a bit harsh, seeing as you found it in the 'threads without replies' section...

we all have our off days :)