1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Unknown

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Thoatih12, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

Hey for eveyone talking in the Team Afterdawn forum i fell bad for taking up there space to talk there so heres the Forum for the new team!! any idea or anything are welcomed..also i'll have a site up soon..and anyone that wants to help with it just ask!!! or be a mod so to speak just ask!!

2. krkm120

krkm120 Regular member

i will make the site but i want to wait a bit to see if team aD picks up ok?

3. G-Man/USA

G-Man/USA Member

you guys need to play call of duty 2

4. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

yeah thats alrightt if you wanna wait....but i already made the site earlier sorryyyy.... have a look at it but its still under construction. http://teamunknown16.tripod.com/xboxclan/ ...whenever you want to be in the clan ill give you the username and password to the site....to help update it and stuff...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2007
  5. krkm120

krkm120 Regular member

can i be a adminisrator?

6. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

sorry i feel bad i did this all by myself..since it was both our ideas to start the clan...but yeah if you want you deffinetly can be..ill send you in information for the site and e-mail address information tommorow if you'd like...i cant tonight but i deffinetly will tommrow after i work...

7. krkm120

krkm120 Regular member

no problem i'd love to be an admin when to you get home from work?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2007
  8. steimy

steimy Active member

I have no problems being a moderator if you need one, since i already mod on a few other sites. As far as the Call Of Duty 2 question. I say why not. I have that game and enjoy it although i have not played any online with it. I have a wide collection of games so i am up for anything i have.

Thoatih12, on your site. I have an idea if you did not already think of this. There should be a profile for each member where you can list which games you have. Or each game can have a members list so people just sign up on each game they have so others know which possible members they can get a game up with.

I also suppose people will be needed to organize games and or tourneys for different games as well.

also, not sure what kind of hosting Tripod does. But if it is not a forum hosting site then let me know, i can set one up for $5 a month and i can surely afford that if we need it.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2007
  9. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

yeah for the call of duty 2 sure but why dont you have call of duty 3 yet??
    yeah thats adeffinetly a good idea ill make the list so you guys are in this for good? if so leave your gamertag here so i can add you to the list and the list of games you play....alsoo for the forum thing im looking into it ill find out right now..

10. krkm120

krkm120 Regular member

my gamertag is "Fuzz beard" can i still be a admin?

11. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

yeah i pm you'd the login and password to the site so got ideas feel free to show them on there..

12. G-Man/USA

G-Man/USA Member

i do have call of duty 3 i just dont like it as better as call of duty 2 the online is just better

13. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

hmmmm 5$ for a forum...i got one for free right now...but maybe in the future if we get more poeple well add that..i just dont wanna fork money out yet..

14. steimy

steimy Active member

gamertag: steimy69

let me know when the site is ready for sign ups.

as far as the games i have quite a few so i will be up for mostly any game, except sports games which i do not own many of.

15. steimy

steimy Active member

since this was 5 pages back i figure i would ask if this is still in the works?

16. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

Yeah sorry about that just been busy and i dont have xbox live anymore and i gotta wait for my next check this friday so i cant play on live at the moment till friday..bt heres the site updated a little more..i cant find a way to make peole sign up for it...i think tripod dosnt allow it..

heres the site updated any everything...i even got a free domain!! but has some advertisment...here it is

Teamunknown.tk

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
  17. paul91

paul91 Regular member

yeh ill join this clan sounds pretty good ;)

all that stuff about teamAD sorta just died out so lets try and make this one last

im quite happy to be a mod for the clan since i was a mod for teamAD :)

Thoatih12 im sure i already have your gamertag but if anyone else wants it its pAuL 1991

18. steimy

steimy Active member

Thoatih12
    Those free sites like Tripod are just not that great, especially for forum hosting which is what you will need if you want a serious clan.
    http://www.forumer.com/
    http://www.forumsplace.com/
    http://us.altavista.com/web/results?tlb=1&fr=tb&kgs=0&ienc=utf8&q=free+forum+hosting

but most free site are not only add driven but have too many restrictions on bandwidth and such. The offer is still out there, if you think a real forum site is needed, then i will start one up. It is only about $5-$7 a month and i figure i can swing that for at least the first year. Then people would have to start donating something to keep it running forever.

this one was free so i will play with it and see what it can do
    http://teamunknown.forumsland.com/
    tell me what you think, it is very easy to use and i did this in about an hour. I am going to continue work on this one so we have some sort of back up plan if Tripod doesn't do what is needed.

19. krkm120

krkm120 Regular member

we should start a new site with less ads

20. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

yeah steimy the tripod site builder is crap!!!! if you know anywhere else yeah make one up thats better if you guys like the logo i threw together on the site?