1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teammoders?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by John1800, Mar 23, 2007.

1. John1800

John1800 Member

Has anyone had their ps2 modded by them? I was wondering what service they shipped it back to you with, and how long it took.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

I have had two done there, it will most likely take a week or two depending on where you are. Usually UPS take a max of 3 days to get anywhere, but they could take up to 5. Plus work will not strt until they get your PS2 and receive payment.

One PS2 (V5) i had a DMS4 Pro installed along with a new laser so i could donate it to a friend in need.
    The other was a slimline which already had a DMS4 Pro in it. I had that put into an HD Combo case with a 250GB hard drive. I also bought my slightly used Premodded Xbox there with the DuoX2 chip.

3. holpa

holpa Member

how's the buying process go, steimy?

I'm pretty much done fiddling my own

and I'm pretty sure I'll be buying premodded one soon

do i have leave comment or something?

4. steimy

steimy Active member

It should work like an online store, and you can trust their premodded consoles and their service. One thing i can say is that they will always stand behind their work and their product. Something that is rare to many businesses these days. If you want direct answers i would join the forum, find a post by a member named "teammodder" and PM him, or post a thread in the PS2 general forum for him.. It may take a little bit to get an answer as i said above, he is busy with a new game store he is opening.
    And if it were my choice i would buy the premodded, used V7 over the new slim model any day of the week. I do not mind a few scratches or a used console as long as it does what it should and does it well, which a V7 will. Plus you can always get a skin for it to cover up the scratches if your that worried about them.