1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Technologically Challenged Newbie Needs Burning Help

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Mastereid, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Mastereid

Mastereid Member

HI, recently when trying to burn a disk from my itunes music by computer ejected the disk mid-burn, ruining the disk and not recording over half the songs! Then an error message pops up saying "Cannot burn disk, unknown errer [44503] occured." I don't know ANYTHING about computers, so i was wondering if one of you technology genuises could help me identify and fix the problem! remember i am stupid so speak in non-technological terms please. If you need my computer specs you will also have to tell me how to find this information, all i know how to do is play the games and run the homework on my computer =]

2. onya

onya Guest

You're not stupid, and nor is your question. We all start somewhere...... :)

If you have Nero (express), open it up.... choose music, then Audio cd, then drag your music file(s) into the open pane....then follow on to next etc. Post back if more help is needed.(along with the software you have, and the versions also)

In your SIGnature field, you have a pic and a link to it via Imageshack...... we can't see it! If it's within the specs of this site(50~55kb) and not offensive....

[​IMG]

If you post screen shots etc, you'll have to do the same. Keep in mind that size does matter....don't post full screen shots etc, as this mucks up peoples displays. All the best.

Cheers.

3. Mastereid

Mastereid Member

how exactly do i change the image code to lower case? sorry, im bad at this stuff, and thanks 4 the burner advice! It helped

4. onya

onya Guest

Good to know. Just above the AD logo at the top left of your screen is "my account"... click it and then click on "edit personal info" there you will find the box you pasted the info into. Highlite the IMG and change to img in both instances. (leave the brackets intact)