1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

techwizad for swap magic sets

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Ladaman, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Ladaman

Ladaman Guest

Has anyone in the UK used Techwizad.com to buy a swap magic set?
    Seems to be the cheapest site around, but is it genuine?
    Please help before I waste my money.

2. eliot500

eliot500 Member

hes alright but the slide card ruined my ps2 and the dvd.2 diddnt work so i have emailed him for a refund and he has not emailed back so ill leave the rest up to you to decide

ps.its not always good to buy the cheap stuff i made that mistake

3. eliot500

eliot500 Member

but the cd disk works its very confusing but would be very cool if you could get it too work
    good luck mate
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]osher[/small]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2004
  4. mrrad53

mrrad53 Member

Yea I just got a swap magic kit from him, it came with no instructions it was a german box and the discs seemed to work but i had trouble booting the dvd disc but it worked on a friends machine but after trying out the slide card my playstation doesnt work anymore doesnt read dvd,s so I think the slide cards he supplys are the wrong size but I wish I never started cause now I got to buy a new playstation,tried to clean and adjust the laser no good.................

5. jspencer

jspencer Member

Hi
    I bought from techwizad and can only say , it was proberly the best service i have ever had.
    Also i told 4 of my friends and they also had no problems.
    Every thing works fine.
    Reason i expect he is so cheap as he buys in the 1000,s .
    The problems you have are more than likley your own doing. ( I mean to do with your laser not working )
    what affect can a slide card have on your laser ? Please tell me.

I have English instructions , also you can get them from techwizads website ( on the right hand side in english)

The problems with your cd are proberly due to your version of PS2.

He sells original SWAP MAGIC SETS and SLIDE CARDS that i can confirm , he is an offical seller.

He gives refunds on faulty sets. Faulty sets would not be down to him as he buys them from offical source.
    and i mean faulty prints dont really happen.

I can also say and confirm looking at all sites who sell , that no one takes liability for what you do with the stuff you buy.

I would say you try sending another email, explaining your problem. Techwizad i expect has 100,s of emails a day.

The bloke is spot on and 100% Gen.

6. mrrad53

mrrad53 Member

Hello, Well I finally sorted out the swap magic and its working great now , I bought a new playstation so got a years warranty as long as I dont break the seal.I just was annoyed that the techwizad bloke didnt e-mail me back on the second e-mail I sent him , I guess he thought that I was blaming him for screwing up my playstation but at first I thought so but now I think that since the ps2 wasnt reading the disc and I used the slidecard while the disc was spinning thats when I screwed it up and it didnt work at all any way apart from the lack of printed instructions the kit is ok and works good and is a good price so I can now reccomend techwizad...