1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TECHWIZAD LEGIT OR COWBOY?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Gazcoigne, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Gazcoigne

Gazcoigne Regular member

Ive purchased two swap magic sets off this website and ive been kept waiting over 2 weeks even though i was promised them in 4 to 6 days. I have read on this forum of other vendors and from the posts i thought it was a reputable company. I have emailed them and have notrecieved any reply. Can anyone else shed anylight on this company? Your opinions please

2. jonels

jonels Regular member

i got mine from him ok "shrug"

i did read a post about somebody claiming to have bought 20 swap magic sets from him and not recieved after 3 weeks ,but the next day the post had been removed ???

3. Gazcoigne

Gazcoigne Regular member

recieved an email from them today giving a full explanation as to the delay, and was told the discs will be here tomorrow. Also spoke to some helpful people who assured me they are reputable. guess im just too eager to play my imported GTA san andreas!! will let u all know if they arrive

4. jonels

jonels Regular member

thats good news as i'm planning on getting a flip top from him to accompany my swap magic disks