1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tekken 5!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by gundamy2k, Mar 6, 2005.

1. gundamy2k

gundamy2k Member

hey guys!
    NEED some help aswell. Im using swap magic 3.3 and i've burned tekken 5 like 10times now. i used datawrite 4x discs and yesterday i brought a verbatim disc.

The datawrite discs take long to load even at the namco sign but the verbatim ones takes quick to load up to the namco sign but after that it takes long to load up to the actual game.

PLease HELP!

2. burnster

burnster Member

burn a 1x write speed on the verbatim and it should be ok. some ps2's only read dvd-r like versions1'2'3'
    but 4+ read + and -

3. gundamy2k

gundamy2k Member

i also use sonic recordnow. does it matter about burning a disc with TAO OR DAO?

4. ashtonjay

ashtonjay Guest

are you in the uk if so pm me

5. Cixx

Cixx Member

Had same problem 2. I rebuilded iso, it only reduces the TOC from 4,17 to 4,15 but it loads quickly now and I can play every mode in the game, before I wasn't able 2 play certain modes.

6. Rejoic

Rejoic Guest

I backed up tekken 5 with no problems. I used memorex DVD+R and Nero 6.0. I did not have to do anything special with the ISO. I burned atv 4x speed cause my burner will not let me go slower.

7. mikeyb25

mikeyb25 Member

I'm using swap magic 3.3 and burned with RecordNow DX at 1X with Sony DVD-R. Game worked perfectly.

8. Rejoic

Rejoic Guest

Just wanted to get an opinion. I had a user asking if I can sell him a copy of Tekken 5. Is this weird or what? The message was like "Read that you burned tekken 5! Send me a copy and I will send you your price!" I obviously did not entertain his request. But has anyone that posted a success story in regards to backing up tekken 5 been approached? Let me know asap
    !!!

9. zerosouls

zerosouls Guest

ya i rebuilt the image since it was really big and since games that are that big don't work properly, well it works perfect it's extremly fast and perfect try rebuilding