1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terminator: the redemption review

Discussion in 'PS2' started by noobdawg, Sep 2, 2004.

1. noobdawg

noobdawg Member

Has anyone played the new terminator game yet? I watched some clip of it and think it's pretty cool. Does any of you actually got the change to play it? I think it came out yesterday.

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

i hear that game is crap...

last games i play were star ocean 3... street racing syndycate.... n burnout3 for xbox...

3. noobdawg

noobdawg Member

burnout3 good? i played the demo, and i didnt feel the realism in the game, cars speed up too fast, and vibration isnt matching and the pyhsics are bad. Any comment?

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

5. jamesc35

jamesc35 Guest

I have a backup of t3-redemption. The graphics are nice but the game play has a lot to be desired. Kind of uncoordinated movements in spots. If you are fan of the movie I suggest get it. However, test first from either renting or getting a backup.

6. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

im having problems with my back up of this game. i burned it on ritek ridata dvd-r at 1 x , using dvd decrypter, it gets stuck at the red screen where a guy is looking at your and it saids loading, the dots move all the way, but after that it gets stuck! any loaders needed for this one?

7. yaargh

yaargh Member

Mine freezes at the same loading spot....anyone?

8. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

cypriend your playing xbox now?!

9. gfish

gfish Guest

im playing it off hdd realy good game hard tho a bit to hard in some places burnout 3 is good and for street racing syndicate just wait for nfsu2

10. jamesc35

jamesc35 Guest

I agree with the last post. SRS has fun video clips of babes but for a driving experience that will get ya pumping go for burnout3. It is a truly pleasent surprise to the racing scene. At the very least it will hold you over until nfsu2 and mcIII-dub are out.

Last, does ne1 have any codes for t-3 redemption or at least a walkthrough. The game is just damn hard.

11. Knight88

Knight88 Member

IMHO....Terminator Redemption is a very cool 3rd person shooter game. Nice graphics and fantastic gameplay that falls hand in hand with the movies. For those of you having trouble with the backup, I posted a solution under the PS2 DVD backup forum. Simply put, use CogSwap and a high TOC game like Devil May Cry and voila! Get the CogSwap loader disc at swapmagicfix.com....have fun...this is a great game!