1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Test Drive Unlimited

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by MidnightJ, Mar 20, 2007.

1. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

I decided to give Test Drive Unlimited a try and its surprisingly decent on PSP. Pretty much the same features, and handles really good with the analog stick. I have the Euro version which comes with firmware 2.80, which of course may change the time it gets to North America, might not though.

The multiplayer is great too, being able to free roam on highways and challenge anyone is real cool. Overall the gameplay takes a bit of getting used too, but its pretty fun once you upgrade your vehicle. I don't think there are any Japanese cars in the game, mostly European and American so far.

Anyone else who played it tell me what you think.

2. paul91

paul91 Regular member

yeh i got this game about a month ago and i reckon its pretty good. as u said the driving needs some getting used to but once u do its fine. another strong point of the game is the great graphics. overall i would give this game 9/10 :)

3. LastMastr

LastMastr Regular member

The week point is the no communications that it has. Test Drive should make a chatroom or some shet, or a voice chat something. But they never did.