1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank You, Afterdawn!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by KRONS0, Jun 15, 2007.

1. KRONS0

KRONS0 Member

In Sept. 2006, I had my 360 and about 14 games stolen from my house by someone who previously, I considered a good friend of mine. So earlier this year I went out to get myself a new one and a couple of overpriced games, I played the hell out of both of them. But when it came time to buy new games, the ones I really wanted to play were games I had bought previously but never beaten. So I just let the box sit in my room for a while, and played RB6 online every so often.

So just a week ago or so I came across these forums, and decided to go about modding my 360, after all Microsoft owes me! (Well actually the guy who robbed me owes me, but Microsoft has much more money, and I can't find the guy.) Anyway, I ordered a Xeno Top Gear, and managed to install it and flash my drive, through bits and pieces of tutorials found around the forums here.

I have to say when I put in that "Call of Juarez" disc, and I saw the UbiSoft intro, I felt more accomplished than I have in a while, heh.

To sum it up, Thanks a crapload to all you tutorial posters, and even thanks to the people who asked questions on the forum, so I wouldn't have to, and thanks personally to persei8, mikeismad, and theridges. It's all working great.

KRONS0

P.S. I'm so scared to plug in that ethernet cable! I don't like bans, I take them very personally.

2. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

I know the feeling of acomplishment you talk of dude, these boys helped me out so much too when I first started doing mine!

Good on you for giving it a go and getting it done yourself rather than paying someone to do it :)