1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thank you

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by Bigfatboy, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Bigfatboy

Bigfatboy Regular member

Hello everyone i have been lurking around here for about 2 months now and have learned so much. I have read many guides from this site and can say i have 0 coasters. i mainly use anydvd, dvdd, shrink and nero. i just want to thank everyone who ask questions and those who answer questions. what a great site with so many sharing info. i would like to give a big thanks to these people, scubapete, brobear, veblin, rotary, flip218, bigorange, jim dandy, saugmon and nephilim. you guys have helped me alot answering other people's questions.

Peace

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

You're very very welcome :)

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

You're more than welcome -

I'm so delighted that you've gotten everything working well -

I wanted to remind you that you've made a few friends here so we expect to see more of you, iffin you've got the time. - Feel free to join us helping others, as you've seen, we try to have fun doing it. :D) I thought I'd let you know, we have other forums also - Check'em out :) There's no telling, you might find one that's of interest to you. When in doubt, checkout the "Safety Valve", it's an almost anything goes Forum (keeping in fair to average taste of course). We shoot the breeze about most anything that's on your mind, Events of the day, Movies someone's seen and is looking for comments (they don't always get what they're expecting (Lol), jokes of the day - there's no telling what's there, it can get pretty wild OR check out our forums on Digital Camcorders, Photography, Home Theater components, Games, p2p topics or even Cellular phones.
    - Guess you'll have to check it yourself, "Heck, you might even run into me - ;P)

I'll lQQk forward to seeing you around, and you better remember to say "Hi" ~

Till then,

Sea Ya –

Pete :>)

4. Bigfatboy

Bigfatboy Regular member

Thanks for the warm welcome! What i've learned and will continue to learn i will share just like you guys.

peace