1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank You

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by smurfphe, Feb 12, 2005.

1. smurfphe

smurfphe Guest

I just want to thank you for this site.

I just recently bought a new computer with DVD burning and was completely lost until I googled a search and found this site.

From the guides to past posts on "how to's" I was able to burn my first DVD with no problems

Thank you from a complete newbie to all of this

Carol

2. bardie

bardie Regular member

You are very welcome and maybe one day you too will be able to offer help and support to others here.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2005
  3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

now that's what's nice to see for a change, someone who did the google thing, then did the afterdawn thing ie read the millions of similar posts, then sort yourself out. Seems ther's too many peepl who just go straight to the question bit as want to be spoon-fed the solution. nice on. Most posters on here join up but don't look for answers before posting the question.

Rich

4. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hello carol, welcome to AD.Feel free to surf around here. There are lots of free valuable info,guides,programs,and great websites just by looking or asking.

This is a whole different process than cd burning and you can't take anything for granted. Check out the dvd-r media forum for the best places to find great quality and priced media,and where you can get them at.

Good Luck and burn on baby!!!

5. smurfphe

smurfphe Guest

Thank You for the welcome folks. This sites been a big help to me so far.

I'm the type of person who seems to learn better by reading and doing rather then being completely spoon fed the answers. I think I learn more that way and the lesson tends to stick with me.

I may actually need some help in the next little while but until I've exhausted all my searching capabilities I'll keep looking.

Once again Thanks!

Carol

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2005
  6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

God bless you and I wish there were more like you!

A very warm Nephilim welcome for you :)