1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks & Salute for Dark Alex

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by wiewie, Jul 2, 2007.

1. wiewie

wiewie Member

Dark Alex, it's so sad n what a shock for us as you leave the PSP scene though I just start to play on this stuff. You hv done a monumentally works to fight back what to some of us consider too X to buy all the ori game to play which they should think more in pricing in the future.
    I think all of us owed you a high appreciation on what you hv done n on what you hv decided.

2. dcity

dcity Member

I also appreciate, and cant so thank you enough, for all the hard work he has done for us all, and without him, we might still be using eloader and devhook to load our homebrew today. I wish you good luck to the future, hope its a good one!

3. cloudneon

cloudneon Member

I have registered to say thanks to Alex for his hard work. I can't imagine how hard he worked to do what he has done. I'm sure he will be successful in his future persuits.

So from me, thank you Alex.

4. jdog12345

jdog12345 Member

Agreed. Where would we be without Dax? He is going 2 be missed by all of us in the PSP Community.