1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks Scuba!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Sith-Lord, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Sith-Lord

Sith-Lord Member

First time I post. I have visited this board a thousand times reading threads that were relative to my problems. I was one of those suckers that bought the DVDXCopy Gold software and just began to have problems. I kept getting SCSI error messages when backing up my dvd's. The forum at DVDXCOPY pretty much said I "toasted" my burner, some said that sony is not a good burner and this and that. Well after restoring my HD and not upgrading my ATAPI drivers, and changing from FAT to NTFS, I installed Shrink and Decrpter. I have not had any more problems since. DVD too large? I edit with Shrink and no problems.
    Scuba thank you for your guides...they are the best!!! This forum is the awesome!!!
    I just with I had learned about all this info before.

2. Sith-Lord

Sith-Lord Member

sorry for the typos. What I was trying to say was:
    This forum is awesome.
    And
    I wish I had learned about this information before I bought the DVDXCOPY software.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

You're not alone in that sentiment.

Ol Pete's a helluva guy, that's for sure.

4. aldav45

aldav45 Member

sith lord I'm with you, scuba, nephillim, fasfrank and many many others have helped me immesurably. and done it in their free time. so a big thank you from me too guys. (without sounding like i'm sucking up anyones butt)

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

It's alright with me, I like to feel special sometimes ;)

6. aldav45

aldav45 Member

anytime neph......lol :)

more cheese grommit ;)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]1.4 Mhz AMD, 512 Mb RAM, 120 Gb HD,WinFast 2000 XP Expert Video Card, DVD X-Copy Platinum, TMPGEnc Plus, TMPGEnc DVD Author, DVD decrypter, DVD2One130, Cucusoft AVI to DVD converter, DVD Shrink WinDVD Recorder 5,Nero 6 and Mainconcept MPEG encoder[/small]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2004