1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks...

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by web_prgr, Apr 30, 2004.

1. web_prgr

web_prgr Guest

Hello all,

I’m a “newbie” to afterdawn and have enjoyed many informative posts, which have been very helpful to me. As a “newbie”, particularly with backing-up DVDs, it has only taken me a little bit of time to learn the process and tools that are necessary to do so. With great direction from ScubaPete, Nephilim, Veblin, and others, I’ve managed to backup my first DVD successfully, so I thank you all for helping me to prevent creating coasters.

Thanks again.

[​IMG]

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Good to see you off to a great start :) Don't be a stranger!

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad we could be of some help - It is people like you who make this site work too - You've seen how we work and you see we have fun doing it -

Now it's your turn, stop back when you're free and help someone else - they'll appreciate it and it will make you feel better :)

You can then Welcome them into the Club :D

We hope to see you around when you're not having problems to solve -

You'll find us over there, by the water cooler, chewing the fat and trying to help the next Newbie with the weight of the burning world upon their shoulders -

We'll be looking for you -

Cheers,

Pete