1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thanks

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Sophocles, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

A big thanks to all those who thought to look a little deeper into DVD backups, and sought quality over speed. For many of us the question is now where do we go from here. If you think you know the answer or you would like to know then post your ideas and questions here.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/97052
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."[/small]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2004
  2. Frankwm

Frankwm Member

I followed the link in your post and I'm curious as to why it is necessary to go to all that trouble to copy a movie.

Surely CloneDVD2, in conjunction with AnyDVD, can do the same thing, with much less personal intervention?

P.S.: This is not a criticism. I ask this, not because I think I know better than you, but because I don't know and wish to benefit from your knowledge.

3. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

Curiostiy and the search for knowledge with the end result being the best quality DVD backups possible. I use AnyDVD and I have experience using CloneDVD2 but the results are somewhat lacking in quality. I don't fault those who choose simpler and quicker methods of backing up their DVDs but its not for me. If you're really curious go to this thread and ask a few questions.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/97052
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."[/small]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2004