1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thanks

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by marker08, Apr 26, 2005.

1. marker08

marker08 Member

whoever wrote me back today,,, THANKYOU SOOOO MUUUCCH!! I FOUND OUT WHAT VERSION I HAVE OF PS2. I HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION... SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF MOD CHIPS THAT I CAN BUY.. WHAT WOULD ANYONE RECOMMEND TO ME.. I WANT SOMETHING THAT BOOTS DIRECTLY, SO NO SWAPPING DISKS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I JUST WANNA PUT IN THE BURNED DISC AND PLAY.. I HAVE V7. FROM WHAT I CAN FIND, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR ME TO GET SOMETHING LIKE A MDS4 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT... IS THIS A GOOD ONE.. CUZ I DONT WANNA HAVE TO PAY 60 BUCKS FOR SOMETHING AND HAVE IT NOT BE A GOOD ONE.. IF I AM GOING TO MAKE A MOD TO MY PS2 I WANT IT TO BE THE BEST I CAN GET.. ANY SUGGESTIONS?? I WANNA BE ABLE TO PLAY ANYTHING... NOT ONLY BURNED GAMES, BUT ORIGINAL GAMES (FROM THE STORE, NOT BOUGHT) AND MOVIES OF ANY TYPE... FROM WHAT I SAW, THIS IS POSSIBLE WITH THIS MOD CHIP... IS THERE ANOTHER VERSION OF A MOD CHIP THAT IS BETTER OR WHAT?? GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU CAN.. AND THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!

2. 87racing

87racing Member

i would say go with the dms4 pro. i have it in my ps2 and it works great, boots up all my ps2 games.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Let's make sure the caps lock key is off next time ;)