1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thanks

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by gamaan, Jun 14, 2007.

1. gamaan

gamaan Member

i know that there is theme for psp is there enyone fix to 3.50 and how can i play games and can listen to the music in the psp in the same time
    thanks agine

2. gamaan

gamaan Member

and can u till me what is USBSSS_100 for it help or what ?

3. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

yeah, its called google...

4. gamaan

gamaan Member

i know googel but USBSSS_100 i duno what is it for ? and how it is work and about the play game and listen to the music in the same time nobody answer me about that
    thanks for u all

5. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

usbsss_100 is not something you can use anyway-youd need to have 1.50 or custom firmware for it to work.It is for saving data and using your PSP as a USB storage device on your computer-

If you had searched, you would have found that
    here...

as far as listening to music while playing your games, I dont think thats possible, and certainly not if you have 3.50 firmware-if you refer to your instuction manual that came with your PSP, it will tell you what you can and cannot do...

6. gamaan

gamaan Member

instuction manual that came with PSP, the thing that i dont have it irsmp3 that is the pro that play the game and the music same time but i duno if it work in 3.5 coz mine is 3.5

7. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

no-you need custom firmware-wont work with 3.50 sony firmware...have you even tried to use that program?

8. gamaan

gamaan Member

the thing that i have no experians with this stuff so i duno what r u tolking about but i hope u can explan moer to me
    thanks

9. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

OK..In plain english, you cant use those programs on your PSP period. You can play the UMD discs and put music and movies on there, and thats it. If you have 3.50 firmware from sony-you CANNOT do anything above and beyond what your instruction manual says you can do...SO, no playing games and listening to music at the same time on your PSP..If you want to listen to music while playing games, turn on your radio.

10. gamaan

gamaan Member

thanks man for your time