1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thanx devilhunt for helpbut ive one more quest...

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by himani364, Aug 28, 2004.

1. himani364

himani364 Member

well thanx for the help...i was kinda thinking the same way...& ive already went to swapmagic fix.com....ok but ive this one more question...if anybody can help....at swap magic fix...they have images files for those...the ppl having problem with...i do no wat shud i download from there....but i donno how to use those files even that site has details how to burn it on dvd...but i m kinda confuse in that....i mean ill have to use 2 dvds to start that game one which i m gonna download from swapmagic...& 2nd one would be the original game backup or actually ive to ive to rename those files with the backup images name files i mean i need detail help on those fixavle files...i m confused that ive to use the game thru 2 dvds or just 1...if 1 then wat would be the process doing that....if somebody can help in detail ill really appriciate it....i mean with reference of burning soft ware too......thanx one more time

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you burn cd loader to cd.
    1. load swap magic cd
    2. swap for cd loader
    3. hit eject, insert swap magic dvd, hit x.
    4. swap for backup, hit x.