1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.The best thread about games.

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by DynatyxXx, Aug 29, 2004.

1. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

Hi!Like it?It´s a good idea to make a small chat room or...,well...a sort of.Anyway,I have a question:How can i play my dloaded counter strike 1.6 when i have to enter a unused key,cause when entering a key they check it in internet (they=the game-it checks if the password was already registered.)and i don´t wanna buy the game.

2. Wagz

Wagz Regular member

There's no way to play online games without a valid cd key. You should just go buy a copy at the store, it only costs like 10-15$ now or you could try and find a friend who doesn't play anymore and use his key.

3. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

I have a valid key.And if my friend will give me the game.It will say the same.Cause i have to install it on my pc.And the system makes that way that it wont playable for me

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

5. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

Nephilim!!!ahm
    i dloaded nfs5:porsche unleashed and when tryin to play in multiplayer it sais new version available and it asks me if i want to dl the latest version and i accepted but it quits and it leaves me just like that.I tried again and this time i chosed no and it sends me back to the main menu.What should i do?I googled for the latest patchand i found no cd patch v3.5 and it still asks me for the latest version.try to find for me the latest patch and tell me where to get it from.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2004
  6. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

I hate it when u guys don´t answer and keep me waiting.Well.......now i need to know where can i download free full games from!Please message me as fast as u guys can.

P.S.I´m trying to use suprnova.org but everywhere i go it sais error 404,so i can´t get any game from there

Last edited: Aug 30, 2004
  7. Shoey

Shoey Guest

It's an easy way of saying that servers too are doing their best to eliminate piracy. If someone else has the same exact cd key you do then chances are the server won't let you online to play. This happened to me when I lended a good friend of mine my cd key for C&C Generals and the both of us couldn't play online at the same time. Besides, you mentioned you downloaded the game, didn't purchase a legal copy.The patch updates is what keep the piraters away :)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]MSI KT6V-LSR MS-7021
    AMD Athlon XP 2500+ (OC'd to 3200+)
    1 Gig Corsair XMS PC3200 (OC'd DDR 400)
    MSI MS Starforce nVidia GeForce FX5500(256 DDR)
    Maxtor ATA\133 200 gig
    Lite-ON LTD165H DVD-ROM
    Lite-ON LDW411S DVD-Burner[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2004
  8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I don't work here, chief. I've got other things going.

I can't really help you out with where to download games, it isn't my cup of tea. I like to have the originals for testing purposes so your guess is as good as mine :)

9. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

LOL.Sorry if i offended you.No problem.Take your time