1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Bourne Supremacy

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by GeeDaddy, Dec 4, 2004.

1. GeeDaddy

GeeDaddy Member

If not re-authoring the movie make sure you go into "unreferenced material" and choose still image for "title menus-46.mb" and "VTS 16-.59mb" if keeping any extra's. Its the same image that was used for The Punisher that caused so many problems. Movie ripped fine with DVD Decrypter 3.5.1

GeeDaddy...

2. GeeDaddy

GeeDaddy Member

Sorry I forgot to mention I used DVD Shrink 3.2.0.15 for compression and burned with Nero 6.3.1.25 encountering no problems.

3. VooDooGOD

VooDooGOD Member

I have problems copying a few movies like Bourne Supremacy, Shrek2, and others. I used this method and it worked.
    My question is, is there an easy to use place we can go that will show us what movies are causing problems like this, and how to get around them? Any ideas would be appreciated.

4. THUNDER66

THUNDER66 Member

your here, arent you?

5. vybz

vybz Guest

if you have clone dvd it will copy bourne supremacy with no problem. and the program is just a good a nero it just takes a little longer

6. GeeDaddy

GeeDaddy Member

VooDooGOD,
    There is a database right here on AfterDawn that should help with your searce of problems with copying certain DVD's:
    http://www.afterdawn.com/tools/dvd_layer.cfm
    We just all need to take the time to enter in the info to assist others when we have come across any probelms.

7. VooDooGOD

VooDooGOD Member

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...That's exactly what I was looking for. I thought it sort of silly to search threads for each movie I was having problems with...good job guys. Maybe someday i'll grow up and be able to this shit on my own. Till then, i'll use the forums.

8. Gretta

Gretta Guest

Pete said :
    Use Decrypter in the File Mode, I'd like you to check your DVD Decrypter's settings. First, it should be version 3.5.1.0. Go to "Tools", "Settings", set everything to "Default". Then in the "General" tab change, "Removal Method" from "Normal" to "Aggressive", in "File Mode", "tick" Remove PUO's." For ripping in the "ISO, Read Mode", "tick" "Remove PUO's" there also. in the "CSS" tab, under "CSS Cracking Method", choose "Brute Force ~> I/O Key Exchange" and "On Failure" choose "Yes". . IMPORTANT: In the "I / O" tab, in the bottom right, "tick" the box which says, "Ignore read errors". This is an excellent setting for dealing with scratched discs which may cause ripping problems.

I have a question with this...
    when in File Mode you instructed for us to tick remove puo's.
    I am in the area now and there is a "Remove IFO/BUP PUOs" and then there is "Remove VOB PUOs"
    whis one do you want me to tick? or should I tick both?

I tried this already and it did not work for me. SO i figure maybe I am missing something.
    thanks

9. jsmith420

jsmith420 Member

In case of any "Shaun of the Dead" crc error, the answer is in dvdxcopy platinum. Platinum can backup the original. Just in case you are in the same boat as me and you 3rd cousin's best friends Aunt's Step-Sister's Husband's Son from a first marriage's son of a second marriage's sister's dog's 1'st litter of puppies chewed up your original and you want to backup your dvdxcopy backup, use "AnyDVD" along with Nero -> Copy DVD -> Choose "Image Recorder" -> Image tab -> choose the location of the disc image. New Compilation -> DVD -> DVD Copy -> Read Options Tab -> Error Correction -> Check "Fast reading without error correction (fast and unsafe)" and "Ignore Read Errors". Burn Tab -> check the "Write" box -> Choose
    "Maximum" write speed -> Click Copy. This will backup your disc image onto your hard drive when it is done. To burn, just go to Nero Express and choose "Disc Image or Saved Project". Browse, find your image, double click. On next prompt, Choose your burner for the destination drive,"maximum" writing speed, and finally click next. You know the routine from here... This also worked for "The Bourne Supremacy".... This should cover it.... Also, just an FYI.. upon analyzing each and every chapter of "The Bourne Supremacy", I stumbled upon a quick clip for "Deluxe Digital Studio Compression"... Let me know, but I think this might have something to do with the "CRC" and "Handle" errors.

10. bigfed56

bigfed56 Member

hey all just wanted to say that those movie studio idoits aren't as smart as u think theres a new program out call 1click dvd copy that burn threw all the new movies out right now i copy perfect back ups of the bourn supremacy,the punisher, little black book, and resident evil 2 take my word for it use the free trial at there web site1clickdvdcopy.com

11. Cnote28

Cnote28 Member

I have been trying to back u bourn supremacy I down loaded DVDidle and it allowed me to anylaze it once i did that I went to grab the main movie and it was over 5 gigs so it would not fit on one disk can someone please help i am using DVD shrink and Nero.

12. Cnote28

Cnote28 Member

Hey bigfed56 I am going to try that program and i will let you know how it goes.

13. Crusty1

Crusty1 Member

try DVD Santa works good and there is a free trial download you can use