1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by weezer34, Jun 19, 2007.

1. weezer34

weezer34 Guest

Hi there, new here and was hoping to be surfing around and dowloading bits and pieces, I have bought "The Box" and apart from the RS232 lead being the wrong one I can not see any information regarding the codes on here etc, the channel selector comes up with all the chioces of provider and stuff I have channels but very limited, i have more on my freeview in the TV... I have only seen one comment after browsing here that it only flippin well works in Ireland is this true?? I hope not but any info appreciated.

Thanks Peeps

2. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

it works in the uk.go to the menu press 1570 turn emu on go to a scrambled channel and let it update

3. weezer34

weezer34 Guest

Hi thanks for replying so quickly, I may sound abit slow here but I think ive sussed it and I am waiting now for it to do its thing(not really sure anything is happening but hey), does this mean I will have to do this to all the channels? and is the firmware on this site relevant to me too when I have done it?

4. weezer34

weezer34 Guest

Hiya I'm gona turn the tv off and look in the morning and see if there is any movement.. thanks again..

5. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

once it unscrambles one channel it does them all.most of the firmware on this site is for starviews.but if you need help or firmware for the box go www.satdownloads.co.uk it has everything you need to know about the box.hope this helps.

6. weezer34

weezer34 Guest

Mornin, just to say hi and thanks again but I think I did something wrong as nothing happened, I think I got the menu bit 1570 thing all wrong, did you mean the menu with the installation, box setting etc, if so I couldt do the numbers there emu? not sure as I do not have that on my remote, I came downstairs today and nothing had changed from the channel, I will be going home later with an RS232 lead and trying to see if it all unfolds a little more for me maybe it needs more information and then try and fathom what you are saying to me..

I wish there was something I could help all you peeps out with , I,m sure I can find something if I look around enough..

Speak laters

7. weezer34

weezer34 Guest

You guys............ thanks for the heads up...