1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Canadian Election results

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Prisoner, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

This is for all you Canadians that actually care about voting. So this excludes Preator.
    I would like to see the following:
    Bloc Quebec 75
    Conservatives 73
    Liberals 70
    NDP 70
    Green 20

That would really show Canada, For anyone else reading this Bloc Quebec is a separtise party and whats to break apart Canada. They have been official opposition in the House once. In Canada there are 308 seats with really only four partys (Liberals, Conservatives, New Democratic Party and Green party). No other party has canadiates in all 308 ridings.

Without the Youth vote this could happen, everyone should vote.

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Uh ... they had the vote already???!!! WTF ... and here I was, thinking it was June 28 ... or was it June 29th?

3. Frozilla

Frozilla Member

Canadians hold elections? When did they start a government? I vote for the Green party in support of the Greeny Greenz.

4. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Ya the election is still to come. So you know the day, are you going to vote now Preator?

What I really think will happen is a Conservative Minority with Libs and NDP. The Bloc will get about 50 seats and I think (unfortunetly) green will only have one or two seats. I like Green and would like to see them with more, but just not possible.

5. Karlin

Karlin Member

Bloc 50
    NDP 70
    Lib 80
    Cons 98

Thats close to what you said at first.
    Imagine now that the Bloc and NDP could get together and give average Canadians everything they want!
    Even if Lib or Cons has the leader's chair, all they intend to do could be thawarted by the NDP/Bloc block.
    And if bill did get read in Parliamnet, the NDPBloc could actually get it passed with their "combined majority" of seats.
    ha ha ha ha

HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Oh ha ha ha ha Hah HA HA HAHHHHH.

But imagine..
    Karlin

6. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Well you were close Karlin.

Actual results are:
    Liberals 135
    Conservative 99
    Bloc 45
    NDP 19
    and an independant that will most likely join the Conservatives.

I hear only 60.5% of eligable Canadians voted.

Fun thing though, if we had a proportional voting system, then the Green party would have picked up 12 seats as they got 4% of all Canadian voters. Also the Bloc would not have so many seats.