1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The chances of a red screen on the 2.80 downgrader

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by HelllpLol, Jul 5, 2007.

1. HelllpLol

HelllpLol Member

on the site http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/improved-2.8-downgrader-updated.html

it says of the tiff being unstable and when you execute it it will turn red and blue different times.

If you do everything correctly and you read instructions, what are the chances of the screen being blue? im just asking this becuase i bricked my other psp when the screen turned red -.-"

and one more question my freind says that the blue screen is bad becuase of BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) is this true?

and if you could would you give me the % of the screen being blue or red?

Thanks in advance XD

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

well if u do it right and do everything the instructions say, chances are the blue screen will be there 100%. if it is red, tho, just keep trying. if no screen pops up, uve done something wrong and need to read the instructions again. and the BSOD is not bad. in fact, its something to look for when ur done downgrading because it is always there. just press O to get rid of it, the psp reboots then reenter the settings, and ur good.

3. HelllpLol

HelllpLol Member

thanks that really helped =), i was really confused before lol

4. gangsta00

gangsta00 Guest

u wanna sell me ur bricked psp? private message me