1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Complete Tutorial To Playing Pandora Tomorrow on V7+ & Swap Magic 3.3

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by TRegal, Mar 14, 2005.

1. TRegal

TRegal Member

Hey all,
    I bought pandora tomorrow used form a rental place, but when I opened it up at home it was scratched, and sometimes froze while playing, so I wanted to make a backup. I searched the forums, to no avail, but I finally figured out a way to boot pandora tomorrow using Swap Magic, on a slim ps2 or v7+. Here's how:

What you need to do before:
    1. Make a back up of the game as any other.
    2. Make a copy of DVD Loader v7 all, can be found on ps2nfo.com, you of course must burn it to a dvd+/-r
    3. Go to cryptbreaker.tk, click to go to the main site, click "home" on the top (you have to to find what your looking for), scroll down, and find Action Replay 2, Evo, And Max, and click DL1. Scroll down, and find Action Replay 2, version 2.0, the one that says "no dongle required," and is the NTSC version. Click on the link and D/l it.
    4. Burn it to a cd using whatever program you feel like, I used alcohol 120% using "playstation 2" as the cd type.

How to play it:
    1. First, boot up the CD version of Swap Magic.
    2. Swap to the Action Replay Disc
    3. It says insert hardware, don't worry about it. Hit x, put in DVD Swap magic, and go to "without codes".
    4. Now swap in DVD loader, and load it up.
    5. Now when it loads, hit x, go to Beta 5v3 No PN
    6. Now press eject, or if you have a slim ps2, pop out the "tool 1" that holds the front sensor down, and put in the DVD version of Swap Magic again (slim ps2, now put the sensor jammer back in)
    7. Hit x, wait for it to load to swap in DVDr using EA method, or whatever it says. Now SWAP in Pandora Tomorrow (do not remove sensor jammer!!!)
    8. Hit x, and enjoy Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow!

I know it is an extremely long process, but it is worth it. It doesn't take to long once you figure it out. If I have made any mistakes plz tell me. I think this is all about right. Anywasys, Have fun!

2. WillC3

WillC3 Member

hey yeah... I unzipped those files & burnt the .bin (the biggest file)file to a cd and tried loading it with the CD swap magic 3.3 disc & it says it's not a valid ps2 disc...

any help?

3. WillC3

WillC3 Member

hey sorry for the dbl post & all... but why not just grab the patch by dvdrick from ps2nfo.com?

I know it says it's only for the v1-6 ps2 but it's working on my v10 just fine. patch it, load swap mag 3.3, swap in SC2: PT, load, choose the appropriate option on the menu & enjoy