1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Darkenss HELP!!!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Jlhfit, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

Anyone thats played The Darkness..any tips on getting past the "Spring the Trap" right at the end of Chapter 3?? OMG its bout to drive me crazy....... The only thing I dont like bout this game is I get killed after 2 or 3 shots and it takes 10 or 200000 shots b4 the enemy dies....

2. DimerNL

DimerNL Member

Not to spoil anything for you and the game , could you describe a little more clearly where you are ? Played through it on all difficulty settings , i just would hate giving away spoilers.

3. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

IN TRINITY Church.. I am there to bring the briefcase, after I set it down, all the soilders start jumping out.. Ive died 10000 times..

4. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

IN TRINITY Church.. I am there to bring the briefcase, after I set it down, all the soilders start jumping out.. Ive died 10000 times..

5. JorDogg

JorDogg Regular member

spawn up some darklings to help you out, use the blackhole to take out a few of the ones on the botton level, then you just need to hide behind pillers and take out the dudes up the top! i died on this a few times aye, just takes a lot of killin!

6. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

cool thanks I got it...