1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The dissc drive dosent want to take in the disc

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by flame92, Aug 1, 2007.

1. flame92

flame92 Member

ok please help i installed my wii key a couple of days ago and it didnt want ot work with alll of the dvd i put in it so then i heard to cheack it it was work by using the volt meters so i was touching it with the volt meter i diint see a spark or anything and since i didnt know how to work the volt meter i touck alot of the board but i dint press on it but i touch that one chip the has a holographic sticker on it and now it dont want to work i also touch the chip

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c130/pablo92/IMGA1064.jpg

2. flame92

flame92 Member

3. jnaks

jnaks Regular member

first off, bumping threads is against forum policy, iirc.

second, use some punctuation, damnit. i don't know who decided that it'd be cool for people to write sentences without punctuation, but all it does is irritate people and make them less prone to reading your post.

in any case, i'm not sure, but i have some doubts about that being authentic (because of the color and such) -- but i'm no expert in that regard. as far as the dvd drive not even taking the disc, it probably boils down to one of the two main connections not being properly re-attached after installation. check those and then get back to us. while you're in there, carefully inspect your wiikey install to make sure there are no solder overlaps.

4. flame92

flame92 Member

Solder over laps ??? i dont get it.well i checked all of the connection the ribbion and the other one, but nothing