1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the easily destroyed game shark disk

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jaystlgrn, Feb 18, 2004.

1. jaystlgrn

jaystlgrn Guest

is it pssble 2 bck up a game shrk disk?

2. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Yes it is possible to backup a Gameshark disc, although possibly difficult to, depending on the version.

Personally I use a Gameshark 2 v3 backup.

3. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

posible AND easy all the backup making takes 20mins and you got a working backup... get BlindWrite and make a copy... it will say 17 rerros with a gap... and then copy it.. takes a while but it make a copy...

4. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

how do you know what gameshark version you have? all mines say is gameshark 2. i bought it in 2002 i think.and can the game shark be backed up with (stomp record now max v4.50) or sonic record now max. i inserted the disk into my drive and its label as gamesharkv2.. how can i make a back up of it?/ do i burn it in cdr or dvdr.. and how will the ps2 recognize it/

5. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

It is only ~40 Mg at the most.

You need a boot from browser capable chip to use it.

6. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

actualy the toc is hihg on the cd but it's all fake it MAY show it's 20mb but in real life the toc is over 70mins all in the gaps and the errors... as i said get BlindWrite and copy it... makes a good copy... but takes a while to read the errors..

7. derryl

derryl Member

To find out what version of Gameshark you have look at on the bottom side of the disk at the inner ring should be stamped there but very small