1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The first real halo 3 mods!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by hugomod, Jan 22, 2008.

1. hugomod

hugomod Member

The first real halo 3 mods http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiQEmTNL4eY

Examples include invincibility, super jump, elephant-prowler mixed vehicle, fire-lifts, super-power drainers, tank warthogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Great, now people can start cheating on their 360 too.
    This is the type of things that made playing Halo 2 on the free servers a waste of time. Because everyone was using these cheats.

3. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

tell me about it, maybe it is cool on the campaign, but don't take crap online, it is bad enough there are too many quitters.

4. sondow

sondow Member

Wow I can't believe you guys would post without proper information. For one XeNoN7 and I are the second people to mod halo 3. Though the first to use this type of hardware to achieve it. Kornman was the first however he used a stock XDK to run his code with his own XEX. We did neither of that. Also don't go crying to mommy and daddy taht the meanie modders are gonna start cheating again, because if you have looked into the subject at all you will know that neither I nor XeNoN7 will release how to do this BECAUSE of cheating. You also have not mentioned my name anywhere and I am frankly getting sick of people seeing me as XeNoN7's sidekick. I have seen many topics and youtube videos mentioning that all I did was use his application. NOT TRUE. I helped him improve it and debug amoungst other things, We worked together equally. My video is here showing other moding extras. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=6iqARzxWtm8 If you read the beggining it will explain everything.

- Shad0w LAG