1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the getaway black monday

Discussion in 'PS2' started by fsfd1, Nov 24, 2004.

1. fsfd1

fsfd1 Member

i am stuk on mission 14 the one were you have to steal back sam (the girl) laptop back how do you get past the guards.
    thanks

2. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

I'm stuck with the exact same problem.

3. charlied

charlied Guest

Im totally stuck there too. Have you worked it out yet?

4. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

Since I got stuck there about a month ago I havent played it since.

5. fsfd1

fsfd1 Member

its stupid isnt it any guides on then net???

6. charlied

charlied Guest

Right, please read this but don't get too excited.

There is a guide with the official playstation magazine and it tells you to do this...

After seeing the guards find the lap top follow them over the bridge. Hop over the little barrier. The guards go right but as you would be spotted you need to go left and follow the corridor around to the right. In front of you are two guards and before them on the right hand side is an office. Creep into there. In the right of the office you will see a brown door however there is a guard on the other side of the door so what you must do is let either the man or the woman in the office spot you who will alert security and hide behind a desk. When it has all blown over follow them through the door as they did and down the corridor and through the same door as they do.

I have tried this repeatedly to no avail. I either get spotted by security when they come into that room and killed or when they all go out they resume their original positions and make it impossible to pass. Agh!!!!!!!!

I can tell you that if you weren't to enter this office and keep going past the guards that once the corridor has wiggled right and then left there is a door on the left with medicine- does this indicate the correct route?

Alternatively if you had entered that office you can creep past the two office workers. They will have a conversation about her being a lesbian. Go through the brown door and staying tight to the right hand side creep along that wall until you raech the gap on the right hand side. Creep around that wall into the little room and aim for the gap on the right into the corridor. Creep up the corridor and take your first left. Go through that room and into the corridor and through another brown door into an office. Creep through the next brown door into the next office and you will see a man sat down at a computer and a woman stood up. Keeping left of the man go up to the desk in front of you and crawl under the desk and out the other side. When you stand up you will see that the woman has sat down at her desk From this point i cannot find a way through without being killed however when you die the mission resumes from this point- does this indicate a correct route?

And finally...

I have found a couple of other people on forums, could have been this one i cant remember claiming to be stuck on levels further on. I have messaged them to try and get advice about this level but the stingy sods haven't replied.

I hope this makes sense as i am typing this in a bit of a hurry so if it doesn't just ask for clarification.

How are you all doing???????????????

7. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

is black monday as crap as the first one,i mean it had amazing graphics and great cars and handling but there was nothing to do,its such a chessy game.

8. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

I think its far better than the original.

9. Getaway90

Getaway90 Member

This is for charlied. To get past the part you was on about, if you havnt yet, after the woman sits down at her desk go into the corridoor and press triangle when youy are near a part of the wall that sticks out, sam will climb onto a thing on the roof, thjen you can crawl past the guards. Hope this helps as you helped me get past the bit with the woman standing up.

10. charlied

charlied Guest

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

11. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Are you guys playing the PAL or NTSC version?

12. charlied

charlied Guest

PAL? NTSC? What does that mean?

13. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

Its the type of video output. PAL is UK, Europe etc. NTSC is USA and I think Japan.

14. Getaway90

Getaway90 Member

i'm on the pal version... hey does anyone know how to do chapter 15 after you get past the part where the woman is standing up, and then you kill the bald headed guard, i am stuck after that! Charlied, have you done the chapter yet? if so how did you do it?

15. charlied

charlied Guest

Hi

Yes i caned loads of chapters last night and am now on level 20ish?

I can't think where you mean with the lady standing up and killing a bald headed guy. Can you tell me more to give a bit more detail?

By the way, the guide that is out with Official Playstation Magazine is pretty helpful apart from level 15!!!!

16. Getaway90

Getaway90 Member

You know the part i helped you on, do you know what to do from there?

17. JONNY200

JONNY200 Member

i compeleted that game 2 days after i got it. Its soooo easy. But it is quite short i think it has 15 or 16 chapters, i aint played it in about a month or so so i cant remember it.

18. charlied

charlied Guest

Ok, you've crawled out from under the desk and crept into the corridor turning left. Jump up on to the overhead rail (like you told me) and keep going until you reach the end. (Be wary of guards below by slowing down as you pass above them.) Jump off the rail and creep towards the open door and through to the stairway. Go up one flight of stairs and then enter the next floor. I did this in a bit of a hurry unfortunately and can't fully remember how i picked my way through, however Sam will usually prompt you if you are going in the wrong direction or if you need to climb onto the light rail by saying something along those lines. At one point you are in a room with a load of servers operated by a couple of blokes. You can creep around the edges of the room and by going flat against a wall you can go behind the big bank of servers that are tight to the wall. After all of this it should be fairly straight forward. I am being a little vague because after you helped me figure out how to climb out of that corridor it went fairly quickly. Basically though you will be aiming to get to the other set of stairs to go up againg. Eventually you will reach the top floor where you had a shoot out earlier with Eddie etc.

I hope this is of some help but post again if you get stuck and i will try to help.