1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the global trade center in Pokemon Diamond locks up whenever I try to connect

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by braddey, Apr 23, 2007.

1. braddey

braddey Guest

Yea,

Thats basically my only problem, besides when going to the wifi options and then exiting them it also locks up. I'm using a supercard lite currently if that matters at all. Anyways just wondering if anyone else is having this problem? And also if there is any way to correct it that anyone knows of.

2. braddey

braddey Guest

Forgot to mention, what happens is my character walks into the room, then the screen just goes black and nothing happens.

3. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Sounds like it could have something to do with when the game accesses wireless, does this happen with any other wireless games (e.g Mario Kart/Animal Crossing/Tetris) or with originals accessing wireless?

Do you have FlashMe installed? and if so is it an old version?

Does the same happen when you go underground?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
  4. braddey

braddey Guest

Nope,

I don't have flashme installed, if I just go into the pokemon center in the game and try to connect in the battle area/trade area it works. Just if I go into my wifi settings while running pokemon diamond, or the global trade center it freezes on me. And I haven't had any problems with any other games with wifi.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2007
  5. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Must be a flaw relating to how it runs on the Supercard, I don't have a supercard so probably can't be of any more help. I guess you could try changing various patching settings for it.

6. braddey

braddey Guest

Yea,

You never know I guess, I'd appreciate some response from people running this game that are using supercard lite.

7. Chico1212

Chico1212 Member

I've got a Supercard DS one and I get the exact same problem, I can get on the battles but can't join the wifi trade center or whatever it is, I enter the door then the music freeze and I get to black screens. I also have some save issues once in a while