1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The guide doesnt work for me :(

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by owning, Oct 27, 2007.

1. owning

owning Member

Hello all,
    I am following the guide http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/573328
    so unbrick my new slim which has a 3.60 official firmware on it. But am not able to do it successfully. I have a new FAT sony battery and my friends PSP with 3.xx firmware on it. And a 1GB sony memstick.
    When i try to create the magic memstcik, i just wanted to ask , do i need to run the msipl.bin file always, coz iif u run it on the fat psp, the psp cannot read the memstick after that, so we avoided that step. And everything worked fine and ran the Despertar Cementerio 3.

Now we made the pandora battery out of the original fat battery, following all the steps, but when i put the memstick and the pandora in my slim, it jst shows me a green light on power and nothing else happens.

I still dont understand whats going wrong.

Can you help me with this please,....

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

I would try making the memory stick again-Use the guide found HERE to make your original pandora battery/memstick-then just add the Despertar Cementerio 3(DCv3)files to the memstick and run it from the XMB...

Did you get any errors when creating the battery?
    Its possible you have a newer battery which is pandora-proof..

But I would start over using that guide I posted, and add the files after..You must have missed something along the way.