1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the guy game

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by slick79, Sep 7, 2004.

1. slick79

slick79 Guest

i recently split the guy game from dvd-9 to dvd-5 I thought using the guide found here! but the second disk just freezes at the loading screen right after the playstation logo i was wondering if anyone has backed this up yet and could give me a FILE LIST FOR DISK 2 !!

2. slick79

slick79 Guest

sorry for the caps lock there at the end!

3. Bladerz05

Bladerz05 Regular member

I'm having the same problem, but i havent even been able to burn anything, i am still stuck on the cd/dvd generator part.

4. ToanX

ToanX Member

can i use the dvd-9 to burn this game yo

5. Demonz

Demonz Guest

the [bold]The Guy Game{/bold] uses Dual Layer Disc (DL). U need DL Burner & DL Blank DVD-Disc and its expensive @ this time.

6. mynewname

mynewname Member

plz help. I tried to make copies of this game but when i tried the whole copying process. i get errors. I extracted the iso with dvd decrypter. then i did the whole hexadecimal system thing but when I go to do the copy clock thing i get an error saying the txt file thing si invalid. Can anyone help

7. ToanX

ToanX Member

man...... i waste three dual layer disc trying to burn that damm thing !!! how come??? i need some help the first time i try it stop at 75% next it was 81% and the last 1 was 23%

8. mtvslick

mtvslick Member

I loaded the guy game onto my HD with HDAdvance and it works great even loads faster. although it would be nice to burn it onto a DVD5 discs cause it takes alot of HD space up.