1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Hulk problem

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by rw2516, Mar 8, 2005.

1. rw2516

rw2516 Member

Ran into a problem trying to back up The Hulk. The interactive player starts automatically even with auto/play shut off for the drive. Can't close the interactive player because the close player function doesn't work(on both discs). Have to open the tray to close the player. Can't open shrink because as soon as I close tray the player starts and then have to open tray to get it to close. All copies like this? Way around it?

2. rw2516

rw2516 Member

Got around it. Dragged Shrink icon to corner of desktop and then opened Shrink over the player in stop mode.

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

yif you mean a software dvd player like powerdvd, then find the settings to stop software players/discs auto-playing, or hold down shift while inserting disc. if you mean interactive player as in annoying useless autorun programs on a disc, then hold down shift while inserting disc.

Rich

4. tmfloria

tmfloria Active member

This one is a new one problem I copy the Movie to my HD using DVD Decrypter NEWEST VER and I load the movie into DVD Shrink... it has more than one copy of the movie in the main movie file so I go to see which one I wanna burn so I play some of it.. Everything is upside down?
    I load the disk Shrink itself.. Everything is upside down! Now when it's checking the disc in the beginning or even the copy on the HD everything looks normal...
    so it doesn't make sense that everything would become upside down when after being loaded right side up into shrink LOL

any suggestions?

5. tmfloria

tmfloria Active member

Ok so now I decided I'd encode it anyways to see how the file comes out to see if it would be upside down when finished... well it's not.. which is weird.. so it went in upside right then when you look at it it's upside down and when encoded it's back to normal...

Strange.. Never seen that before..