1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the most annoying person in the world is.....

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ccmhcky6, Jul 29, 2003.

1. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

yeah he's kinda cool, just annoying. the guy is the same character in every single movie. kinda like how sly stallone and arnold schwartzy are always the same character. it just makes it hard to watch a movie when you can predict everything that will happen. he's cool that he does his own stunts an all, but then again, Vic Marrow insisted on doing that too when they made the twilight zone movie, and he got killed. hey cool maybe that'll happen to jackie chan. i'd pay to see that. no i didn't just get out of the slammer, been there a few times, but that was a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away. and no it was chris tucker, i looked it up. see, everyone gets those guys confused._X_X_X_X_X_[small]I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    http://www.BillLonero.com - check out bill, he rocks and he's way cool.
    rod.Liquidirc.com #ad_buddies

[/small]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2003
  2. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Sorry, you were right. But I don`t like either Rock or tucker. So stereotype.

I guess your not going to run out and see the Medallion. Looks cool, But if not a Jackie fan, then there would be no point.

3. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

unfortunately my wife likes his movies, so i suffer thru them just to be nice. yeah rock, tucker, they both suck. but i did like chris rock in head of state, that was a cool movie. i think if i were trying to pinpoint my favorite black comic type dude, it would have to be dave chappel, that guy is funny as hell, but he's not really been around long enough to get annoying like the other 2 have.

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Ah hell man, its all good shit at the ned of the day. If you dont like it then stick it on before you go to bed and you'll be out like a light!

5. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

Dave Chapelle is pretty good. Anyone seen his show on Comedy Central? Pretty funny stuff, especially the skit about the blind black man who is one of the leading members of a white supremacy group.

6. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

The token black guy in movies, I think is just sad. You know its failing or not going to be good film when they need the token black guy. Scarry movie funny joke on that one was good. I would rather more serious roles with acting skill, Dansel Washington is good. Also some of the Edie Murphuy films are good. I don`t think bad films like that could put me to sleep. Even Sweet November couldn`t be to sleep, I was thinking though the whole thing, Keano, dude go bake to making druged out not knowing characters. That is the only acting you can do.

7. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

Keanu Reeves should do another Bill & Ted movie.

8. ABMone

ABMone Guest

Ah man Dave Chappelle is hilarious, i loved half baked and his show is the funniest thing on besides the Conan O'brien show.

as for annoying people i'll have to go with ashton kircher not ever has anyone with so less talent been so famous

9. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

What about jennifer lopez?

And yeah the dave chapelle show rocks.

I also like the Insomniac show and Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn._X_X_X_X_X_[small]Life is but a dream...so wake me up already!!![/small]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2003