1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The new and the old PSP WIFI board.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by lmaosix, Feb 26, 2007.

1. lmaosix

lmaosix Regular member

http://pspupdates.qj.net/PSP-Model-K-Network-Adapter-Problems-Corrected/pg/49/aid/70862

Above is a link showing sony's new WIFI boards. The PSP I am using has a TA-082 motherboard, but I have the old WIFI board. Currently I have issues with gamesharing, and the sound only comes out of the speakers when my headphoens are plugged in all the way...How do I listen to music through my headphones? by plugging them in hlaf way.... lol. I want to get this fix/buy a new board somehow. Does anyone know sites to where I can find this piece? or any circuitry experts out there that can help me someehow :|

Any hlep will be appreciated thanks!

2. lmaosix

lmaosix Regular member

SOMEONE
    HELPPP

3. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

try play-asia.com :)

4. Freediver

Freediver Member

Or you can try Ebay. With a lot of patience and this helpful disassembly guide, I was able to replace that board last week in about 2 hours. Be careful with those circuit strips and double check your work before reassembly. Good luck!

5. rhcpmando

rhcpmando Member

hey, i have an old motherboard with the new wifi!

pm me, and we can work something out to trade each other the wifi cards :D