1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the NEW NINTENDO DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by rio001, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

well ivan you just touched my heart i was forgetting how cute paper mario is i was forgetting about all those little games that makes nintendo nintendo.
    Its for kids and kids will keep buying them. Dont you guys remember when we were kids we were in love with Mario with kirby
    I wonder when all this violence start coming and hes right whats all funny about adult games.
    When its better to play friendly when its really better to laugh than to be scared its just so sad that this world is so full of it
    who cares if Nintendo Ds its only for kids its fun and it really doesnt matter if its a failure for sdomebody thats what i think
    Have a happy day Maria=)

2. halo2mm

halo2mm Guest

This might be late but here is my opinion.

the ds has so many features and the features r great and that the psp might have better games for some people but i mean cmon, if u have a tv in your car (which most ppl do nowadays) then y dont u just bring the ps2 there the ds is better in my opinion and the psp is crap and its battery SUCKS

3. rio001

rio001 Member

damn right so true. the only draw back is that.. well....... the ds games.. the good ones are like 1 year from now.. kinda suck. but hell i just FINALLY beat mario ds.. and i still have not gotten al 150 stars.. crazy.. lol