1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the new PS2!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by shifted90, Nov 7, 2004.

1. shifted90

shifted90 Member

I just saw the new PS2 and it IS hot. I will probably trade in my old V7 PS2 and 5 used PS2 games at EBGames for $150 store credit and buy the new PS2.

I have yet 1 question though. I would like to know if the Swap Magic set will work on the new PS2. I heard it has a built in flip top, so it might work, but I'm not sure. Can someone PLEASE confirm this?

---

I will probably sell my HDAdvance 2.0 and use my 200GB HDD as a slave drive for other computer. If anyone is interested in buying it, please contact me. It's brand new. I just received it yesterday and haven't got to use it. (shifted90@hotmail.com)

Thanks guys.

2. shifted90

shifted90 Member

3. shifted90

shifted90 Member

4. Captain20

Captain20 Member

Cool thanks for the correction there mate. But I will wonder about the regular mod-chips if they work for the newer PS2 like it worked for the older PS2.

Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2004
  5. shifted90

shifted90 Member

Well no need for a mod chip, because it's a flip top and you can just buy the new version of Swap Magic! (version 3.2 is the newest that came out a few days ago...)

For more information and pictures...:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6110798/

Go check that.