1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The new Swap Magic 3.6

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Neuromods, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Neuromods

Neuromods Member

The new Swap Magic 3.6 claims it can load programs from a USB mass storage device. Im thinking, could it load a PS2 game from a USB hard drive? That would be a great thing if it could actually load a PS2 game from a USB mass storage hard drive with no problems.

http://www.swapmagic3.com/

2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Doh,are you serious man all they did was put USB support for it.What in the world are they doing,it doesn't make any sense.Why can't they just make the TOC size bigger.That is all I ask for,if they atleast do that I will be happy.The USB harddrive be possible if you think about it,since it can support USB.You can hook up a USB cable and then hook it to the harddrive.The plan they are working on I bet is to put the USBXtreme program on memory card probably.Good gracious I guess I really am going to have to get a mod after all ;( snit.Hey Neuromods this isn't directed towards you alright bro,just dissapointed is all.

3. Ofnir1

Ofnir1 Regular member

The whole "newer" versions of Swap Magic reminds me of Tony Hawk games, they add a few new features every year and it's just not worth it lol.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2005
  4. NoSldrPs2

NoSldrPs2 Guest

Well, it seems to me a DATEL stile merchandising.......

5. Ofnir1

Ofnir1 Regular member

Action Replay, Action Replay with 16MB memory card, Action Replay MAX, Action Replay MAX EVO Edition. Too many lol

6. NoSldrPs2

NoSldrPs2 Guest

And even the AR MAX discs aren't the same as AR MAX EVO one's!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Ofnir1

Ofnir1 Regular member

hahahaha holy crap