1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The new update help

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by blooblue, Jun 30, 2013.

1. blooblue

blooblue Newbie

Hey guys, I unfortunately updated my 3ds to the latest version available before updating my r4gold card. Is there any way to bypass the part where I have to find a ds that hasn't been updated to the 6.0 version? I also have a acekard 2i if that would help.

2. WilsonP

WilsonP Member

3. Polaris813

Polaris813 Regular member

seems no other method can solve it, you have to borrow a ds from your friend to update your r4i gold 3ds.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  4. kunica

kunica Member

If you dont have another console,you can borrow from your friends or go to local store,just took a few second,i think,they will be very glad to help you.Far as i knew,now many store provide preflashed r4i gold 3ds,so you dont need update yourself. Anyway, good luck!

5. blooblue

blooblue Newbie

Which local store would let me use a ds for the update? stores like gamestop?

6. blooblue

blooblue Newbie

Thank you so much for all the replies and help. Today I noticed that there was a new update for the 6.0 version which moved the 11 to a 12. Does that mean when r4igold releases the 6.0...12 patch I can patch my r4 cart to the current version before updating? my current system version is on the 11.