1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the next Gen p2ps

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Marielmx3, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Marielmx3

Marielmx3 Member

hm h3y everybody long time no r3ad. Im just interest3d on knowing your opinions. I think that by now every Limewire user has noticed that our little green friend is not finding as much downloads as before and its also containing more n more viruses adware etc etc everyday.
    Just like it happ3ned wid napst3r when it wuz fr33 n just as kazaa and kazaa lite fell.
    I know that many of u will b3 lik3 scr3w dis im betta off with torrents or the oldskool Mirc. and not d3alin wid da RIAA (Ratas Imbeciles Apestosas y Abiertas)
    But for those out th3re still preferring a simple and straight files downloader wid no fir3wall modification and all dat s_H_IT im wonderin
    What p2p program ya'll us3?
    Is it workin fin3? Is it us3r fr33? And wat do ya'll recomend?
    What are our options for the n3xt g3n p2ps?
    Thank you lat3rz
    and ups3t klite and lim3w1r3 us3r>>> mari(%

2. TomMelee

TomMelee Regular member

Uhm...what?

3. swarmpack

swarmpack Regular member

you can use something called a newsgroup those you have to pay for usually and can be confusing to newer people at times.there are also things called pre sites or warez sites. but you will have to find the links on your own do not ask for them here as you will most likely be banned they are not that hard to find.also please dont post using leet plain english works just fine.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
  4. Yellow_13

Yellow_13 Member

Theres a new one out there called pulsarr and its go potential to next winMx which was my favorite

5. wabashman

wabashman Active member

yea im with you...is he asking where to download from now-a-days, or is he giving us some form of an equation to solve a math problem with?

6. kingjoker

kingjoker Member

man reading that gave me a headache

7. lauzzie

lauzzie Guest

I'm surpised this person got any replies at all. It took me 10 minutes to decipher it. If your going to leave a serious message then at least try and spell properly.

8. Headborg

Headborg Regular member

I don't blame the guy for trying to be discreet and using code....if that was the intention...if he was trying to throw off the search bots ...it was cute. but yea...near the end(he lost me too)