1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The PS3 And a Satisfied Customer

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by rogerm16, Dec 11, 2007.

1. rogerm16

rogerm16 Member

Well ive had the system for a couple of months and ive been very happy so far. but there are some things i just dont get. This is an awesome console. I use the system alot, im even typing this message through the internet browser. I hear so many complaints about no good games and yet i have lots of good games. When i bought the system all my friends told me that i would regret my choice, but all of a sudden now that they have played on the console they all want one. so really what is the problem. Why do so many complain when they could be enjoying the console the way i do. I say good job sony, you really created a next gen system. It might be a little ahead of its time with the technology it features, but its well worth it for the 370 Bucks that is spent. Some really great games have come out of this console that are impossible on "other" game consoles and examples of true next gen gaming has been set .

2. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

This could be argued, there are many high end PC's 10 times the price which are far nore powerful. Although i read that atm ps3 is using 12% of its power, So it has alot of potential.

3. nax0101

nax0101 Regular member

ye iv heard the same things, around only like 15% of it is being used, but how long is it going to take people to use the 70s-80%s?

thats the problem

4. cartucho

cartucho Member

I just dont; understand y un such a rush to unlock full potential... give it some time. enjoy whats out there right now. encharted is a pretty sick game and if that is only 15% then DAMN!!!! is only been a year but eventually depelopers will get an understanding of the cell processor full potential.. it just the same with all consoles.. launch titles always suck and thats the fact for every single console, not just the PS3. if anyone does nto agree then go buy one of the very first games that came out to 360 and compare it to the ones they offer now.. there is just no comparison. same is happenign with the PS3.. games sarting to look better.. the only exception i could point out is the Wii.. games seem to get worst but they use their new controller and thats whats hot right now. i got to say i started my gaming career with my super nintendo and im happy for nintendo rght now, they had a few problems with the gamecube but the found a way to survibe the PS2 and the xbox and now they are on top.. too bad i just don't see myself playing the wii. just give it a few years and PS3 WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!