1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the psp downgrader is safe or not??????????

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by chiqano13, Jun 4, 2007.

1. chiqano13

chiqano13 Guest

i want to downgrade my psp to 1.5 firmware but im not sure if its safe or not !!!!.........if the psp downgrader is safe or not?????????????????????????

2. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

8% it will brick your PSP m8.

3. vashts121

vashts121 Member

8% chance of bricking? No, thats bs. You have just as much a chance of bricking your PSP trying to downgrade as you do upgrading to a higher OFFICIAL Sony firmware. All I can say while downgrading, is read each step and youll be ok, the only real way you would brick is if your battery dies, or you pull it out for some dumb reason. Other than that, don't worry too much I was afraid but its easy now.

4. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

Dude, you're wrong. Dgraders messes with flash files.

5. staxx

staxx Regular member

so do the upgraders that sony gives you to update. downgrading is just a different process.

6. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

yeh its different but you will be ok if u have full battery and charger in and make sure it doesnt fall out! and never turn it off in a update! your psp will definately brick