1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The revolution

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by NesCrazy, Jun 23, 2004.

1. NesCrazy

NesCrazy Guest

hey, ive been hearing that Nintendo stated that it was going to begin a gaming revolution... does anyb ody have anymore information about this or what they mean by a "gaming revolution"? does this mean that it will be the best next Gen. console? the best one to buy? plz write opinions or facts and info for me and everybody else that doesnt know. Thank you.

2. joseph11h

joseph11h Member

Most likely just another advertising gimmick. All companies have come up with "revolutionary" ideas before, but they seem to fall through because of limited technology or just because they discovered the competition had some great ideas too; better than their's. Every once in a while though, Nintendo actually does have a revolutionary idea though, sometimes brilliant, but it usually flops. I'd stay on the lookout for it, but don't get your hopes up.

3. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

Maybe Nintendo said 'we're being ate alive by Microsoft Xbox and Sony Ps2 we need to kick back before were totally killed by the Ps3 and by the Xbox2
    So the GameCube2 or N5 needs to be damn great Maybe getting more Mature merchandise will work
    imagine this a Zelda game with FFXII graphics and rated M
    wouldnt that be great maybe thats the revolution theyre talking about
    7 years ago they were the best and only game console
    isnt it time for them to get back and kick some serious butt but hey thats my opinion dont know much 'bout yours
    Maria =)