1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Sims 2 Expansions

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by darkradar, Jun 24, 2007.

1. darkradar

darkradar Member

Is there a special order that you have to install the expansions in the Sims 2? I just want to install University and Business and no other ones. Is that possible? I also want to know if the expansions run from the Sims 2 disc or do they run from the disc I installed the expansion from for example, does it run from the sims 2 university disc or does it run from the sims 2 disc 1

2. Sohn536

Sohn536 Regular member

well some people may want to install them in order, but that's your choice. and you have to run off the expansions pack disc to run the game

3. darkradar

darkradar Member

If I get those sims expansion packs, will I use the disk for the one I most recently installed? or Will I use the university disk if I want to play at the school, use the business disk if I want to play at the business and use the original Sims 2 disk if I want to play the guy's life

4. Sohn536

Sohn536 Regular member

you use the most recent expansion pack cd installed. or the newest. which would be OFB. expansions just expand your game. using OFB or a newer expansion dosen't mean you just play that expansion pack...

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007