1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the sopranos

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by lobotwo, Feb 19, 2007.

1. lobotwo

lobotwo Member

i try to copy the sopranos the complete frist season collector'sedition,using dvdfad decrypter 3.0.8.0 and dvd shrink 3.2 but it did not work. do i need a new sofware or im i doing something wrong please help.

2. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

There isn't any hard protection on that dvd those programs should have worked, what was the error in dvd shrink?

U can try and run the folder u ripped with DVDFab thru VobBlanker or FixVTS before using shrink and that should help shrink out.

VobBlanker

FixVTS

Guide for DVDFab+VobBlanker+dvdShrink+ImgBurn

3. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

4. lobotwo

lobotwo Member

thank you for your reply. I try ripit4me with dvd decrypter,it was up to95%when it stop and retry for-about 25times and could not finch.

5. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

It sounds as though either the disk has a defect or your reader can't read the disk at that point for whatever reason. It doesn't take much of a defect to stop a rip. Did DVDFab and DVD Shrink also stop their rips at the same point?

Examine the disk for scratches, etc. Use a soft cloth and some eyeglass cleaner. Wipe from the center to the outer edge. Don't wipe in a circle.

Try using ISOBuster and see if it can strip the files from the disk.
    http://www.isobuster.com

Try using a drive in another computer.