1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The sturggle continues; unable to use/install Mob phone tools software

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by ak56, Oct 28, 2004.

1. ak56

ak56 Guest

I am struggling with bvrp mobile phone tools with update 2.21b us.
    When I connect the phone and initialize the software it gives me the option to chose what I am using to connect to the computer and I chose USB.
    Then it says..
    Please wait your phone is being installed and setup with a wicked lady glaring at the phone.

Then the phone thing comes on the desktop and reads Phone image not available and below it says...initializing.

Well...the initializing never stops!!!

Earlier I was trying to get thru with just the BVRP mobile phone tools software v 1.21 with update 2.16.
    When I was doing that it detected my motorola v300 modem and asked me to hit next if it was theright option and then it said cannot connect to motorola phone.

Please HELP!!!!

By the way I am using winxp svc pak2..Does this software not work with svc pak 2??

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2004
  2. oggie666

oggie666 Member

i dont know if it works with service pack 2, but connect the phone first before starting the software

3. ak56

ak56 Guest

I have tried connecting the phone first....i am going to try using the software on another machine to see if it works.

4. revlimit

revlimit Member

hi,
    Can anyon provide me a link to get the mobile phonetools v1.23c. The previous links are all dead. Thanks