1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the worth of this?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Thoatih12, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

If i were to try to sell my xboxs 360..NO I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL HERE IM NOT SPAMMING TRYING TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK THE VALUE WOULD BE..

it is the xboxs premium(20 gig hard drive)with 2 xboxs live headsets,callof duty 2/3,rainbow 6 vegas, and fight night round three...with a 25 foot ethernet cord...and 2 wireless contollers and the xboxs live camera, and the play and charge kit?

I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL HERE...I MIGHT SELL TO A FRIEND BUT NOT SURE HOW MUCH I SHOULD SAY TO HIM...any suggestings would be nice..

2. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

i'd say 500 to 600$

he should be expecting this price range also. so it wont be a suprise to him

3. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

yeah i was thinking around 550$ since the 2 controllers alone are 100$ together..not underprice then..?? still not sure if i want to get rid of it..though..

4. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I would try to go $575, and if he says no you can always go down!

5. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

yeah ill go for that price..if he says no to my offers ill keep my xboxs i like it anywayss...sorry about the caps and the bold on my top post..just didnt want people say were not ebay or something...thanks for the help..

6. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

So is there a reason you considered selling them to him?

7. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

well im not sure if i want to get the ps3 and if i sold my xboxs to my buddy for money i'd have enough for the ps3 but im not really sure if i want the ps3 that much to get rid of my xbox 360...i just bought it in november....its just so much money for the ps3...but im prolly gunna keep my xbox 360..

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  8. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I have a PS3 and a 360, I like the 360 alot better! I feel that in about 6 mounth I will like the PS3 better because it will have better tittals out! I would waghit if I were you!

9. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

thats awsome to have both...well only promblem is i bought my 360 right when the ps3 launced out..caues i figured the ps3 would be sold out for a whileeee...so alot of my money went into that..also saving for hd-tv which are expensive to....you're right i should just wait...in a few months im sure there will be a price cut in the ps3 and ill be able to get it..

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  10. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

The only game that is worth geting or the PS3 is Resistance! That game is aswome, but that is the only game that I like tht is out for the PS3. How big of a HDTV do you want??

~Domreis

11. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

i want at least a 30 inch hd-tv maybe a 20 inch my living room ant that big and it look fine at 20 and cheaper.

12. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Ok... never mind I was going to sujest a projector, but you just want a small one! OK never mind then...