1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Theif Deadly Shadows..

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Neo2741, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Neo2741

Neo2741 Member

hey,i recently bought theif deadly shadows and during the menu and during gameplay things move by themselves, like when you press foward with a joystick,but im not pressing anything.I upgraded to Nvida 66.93 driver. and the only think i added to my comp for a while was a Saitek Gaming Board.Could that be the conflict.any advice would be appreciated..

2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey Neo2741,

It sounds like a graphics problem or a conflict with your drivers, OR a conflict with the hardware.

If I were you I would try it with your original keyboard to see if you get the same problem.

Then upgrade your drivers.

Hope this helps.

Doesn't really seem like a known issue, when I looked into it.

Hope this helps.

3. Neo2741

Neo2741 Member

i tried another keyboard and it worked fine..i would really like to use my new saitek keyboard..i think it has something to do with the connector,which is usb 2.0 and my motherboard is usb1.1. ill test this out when i finish my new comp soon.anyway thanks for the help.

4. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Yeah...the usb's should be at least upgraded to 2. Since more peripherals are using the new version. I know I have a couple of high-speed devices that aren't working to its fullest potential cause of a multi-usb port that is not capable of giving me the high data transfer it should be. My mistake in buying it really, thought it was the right one.

LOL!

But yeah, check your motherboard settings, if it isn't that new of a pc, you should be able to get the drivers for it, or something like that.

Glad you got things to work!

;)